Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Wild Eyed Wonder, a music website that provides access to a wide range of music and related merchandise. By using our website and its services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. Use of Website: You must be at least 18 years old, or have permission from a legal guardian to purchase anything from our website.
2. Copyright: All content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Wild Eyed Wonder or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Wild Eyed Wonder and protected by international copyright laws.
3. Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Wild Eyed Wonder and others. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of Wild Eyed Wonder or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
4. E-Store: All merchandise sold on our website is subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household, or per order. We also reserve the right to discontinue any merchandise at any time without notice. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear in the E-Store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of Wild Eyed Wonder.
5. Payment: We use PayPal, Stripe and major credit cards for payment. By submitting your payment information, you represent and warrant that the information is accurate and you are authorized to use the payment instrument.
6. Shipping: We will ship your merchandise to the address provided during the ordering process. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. If you believe your package has been lost or stolen, please contact your local post office or shipping carrier.
7. Returns: We will accept returns of merchandise in new condition, with the original packaging and tags still attached, within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a refund for the purchase price of the item(s) returned. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties: This website and its content are provided "as is" and Wild Eyed Wonder makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website.
9. Limitation of Liability: Wild Eyed Wonder will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
10. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Wild Eyed Wonder, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these terms and conditions.
11. Governing Law: These terms and conditions and your use of this website shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the the State of Queensland, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of Queensland, Australia and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
12. Severability: If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
13. Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Wild Eyed Wonder regarding the use of this website.
14. Changes to terms and conditions: Wild Eyed Wonder reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on this website. Your continued use of this website following any changes to these terms and conditions means you accept those changes.
15. Complaints: If you have any complaints regarding the E-Store or any products you have purchased, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Wild Eyed Wonder is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wild Eyed Wonder may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective as of 15th January 2023.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information such as shipping address
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping
· We may use the information to improve our products and services
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.